Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

Some Random Pictures

Ok hopefully you can see Jedidiah in the picture. She's started this new thing every time we're in the car. She plugs her ears. I don't know if she thinks the music is too loud or if she's trying to pull wax out of her ears but either way it's funny. And this is kind of strange but she loves the smell of books. Not the cardboard page ones but the paper page ones. Every time I'm reading her the paper page books she grabs it and takes a big whiff and says "mmmm" It's a little strange but oh well, I call it "personality"

We went to K-Town (Killeen) for Mother's Day weekend. Jedidiah loves her cousin Arecelli. It's a little blurry but you get the point. Arecelli shared her dolls and Jedidiah followed her around the house and they both had strollers. So cute!

"Oh Sophia", as Jedidiah says, life right now is just so exhausting for you! Poor baby. This was at almost 6pm and she just couldn't stay awake to finish her dinner. But look at her little fingers and her chubby arm, oh I could munch on her all day long...actually I do and she doesn't even mind. She's my little cuddle bug!



No comments:

Post a Comment