Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hello my old friend



Ahhhhhh...I'm writing again. There's just something about written words. Somehow they flow with much more elegance when I write them than when I speak them.

So my days are finally starting to have some congruence, so I'm excited to reunite with my many journals (and my blog of course) and get back into the swing of writing! There are some topics that have dropped in my heart to write about so I'll blog on those soon. It's nice to be back in the writing mode...it's a great release of things stored up in my heart. I realize it's been a long while since I've posted anything, so I hope you'll come back to visit again and read up on what's new. As I'm sure you've noticed by now, there's a new look to the blog. A fresh start calls for a fresh look. My hope is to make each visit a little simpler and warmer.

Just a few updates...We had our 4th baby on March 30th! (Hence why it's been a long while since I've blogged) Her name is Isabella and she's everything God promised! Jedidiah will be turning 4 in two months and will start school! I'm 30% excited, 30% nervous and 40% crazy...we decided to home-school and I'll be the one educating her...hmmm I'll need prayers on that one for sure! Sophia is 2 and blossoming into quite a mature little girl. She's a great big sister though she still enjoys the "baby" role. Aaliyah is now 16 months old and full of life! That little girl has a great sense of humor and she's so loving too. Not to mention I had my 29th birthday where Danny surprised me with a party...I really was surprised this time. I'm looking forward to this Summer, I have a feeling there's gonna be some sweet times ahead.

So hello again my old friend, it's good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment